• Aragonite forms orthorhombic crystals which have three axes of different lengths intersecting at right angles
• Although Aragonite crystallizes in the orthorhombic system, virtually all its crystals are hexagonal shaped
• It forms by biological and physical processes, including precipitation from marine and freshwater environments
• These are real mineral specimens, variations in size, shape, and color are to be expected.
• This listing is for one aragonite mineral similar to reference specimens