Amethyst Heart Shaped Carved Stone
- Additional information
• Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The ancient Greeks wore amethyst and made drinking vessels decorated with it in the belief that it would prevent intoxication
• Please keep in mind that these stones are natural, and thus will have variations in color, size and pattern.
• These polished carved hearts are great for pendants or displayed as an accent piece
• Approximately 1.5″ x 1.5″ and roughly .25-.5″ thick measured at the longest points
• You will receive a carved amethyst heart similar to the reference specimens