Black Obsidian Knapped Arrowheads 2-2.5″ Real Obsidian Points | 10 pieces
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Obsidian is an igneous rock that forms when molten rock cools very rapidly and crystals do not get a chance to form. Obsidian is a volcanic glass with a smooth and uniform structure and sometimes known as nature’s glass.
• When obsidian breaks, the fractures are very sharp which is why it has historically been used as source material for tools
• You will receive 10 Hand knapped obsidian arrowheads similar to the reference specimens
• These are made by hand so variations in shape and size should be expected
• Each arrowhead ranges approximately 2-2.5″ long and roughly .5-1″ thick measured from the longest points