Blue Gray Natural Brazilian Agate Slices 1-2″ | 4 pieces
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Agate is a translucent variety of microcrystalline quartz that forms by the deposition of silica from groundwater in the cavities of igneous rocks
• Agate is used as a semiprecious stone because of the large range of colors and patterns. These slices will be in the gray/blue color family
• Slight variations in color, pattern and size should be expected. Pieces picked randomly
• You will receive four natural agate slices similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 1-2″ long, .5-2″ wide and about 1/8-1/4″ thick measured at the longest points
2-3", 3-4", 4-5"