Chambered Tiger Nautilus Triple Cut 5-6″ Sliced Seashell | 3 Piece Dissection
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
Already 1 persons shown interest.
- Additional information
• The chambered nautilus, Nautilus pompilius, also called the tiger nautilus, is the best-known species of nautilus. The shell, when cut away, reveals a lining of lustrous nacre and displays a nearly perfect equiangular spiral
• The range of the chambered nautilus encompasses much of the south Pacific; It has been found near reefs and on the seafloor off of the coasts of Australia, Japan, and Micronesia
• Slight variations in color, pattern and size should be expected, as well as minor imperfections stress/growth lines or battle scars
• You will receive one set of chambered nautilus sliced shells similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 5-6″ long measured at the longest points, 2-3″ wide overall measured from the widest points, with the middle section roughly .5″ wide and the sides each about 1.25″ wide