Purple Amethyst Double Terminated 1-2″ Crystal Point | 1 piece
- Additional information
• Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The ancient Greeks wore amethyst and made drinking vessels decorated with it in the belief that it would prevent intoxication. It is believed to be the healer from antiquity, healing for the soul, body and mind.
• The majority of amethyst deposits come from Brazil and Uruguay. Light colored amethyst tends to be found in Brazil, while the most deepest colored amethyst can be found in Uruguay. These specimens are from Brazil
• This specimen has 18 facets and two points on either end and makes a good pendant for wire-wrapped jewelry. These are not drilled
• You will receive one double terminated polished amethyst crystal point similar to the reference specimens
• Can range in size from approximately 1-2″ long 3/8-1/2″ measured from the longest points