Double Terminated Citrine Yellow Orange 1-2″ Crystal Point
- Additional information
• Citrine is a colored variety of quartz whose color ranges from a pale yellow to a deep shade of golden yellow to almost orange brown due to ferric impurities.
• Heat treated amethyst is believed to be beneficial for prosperity and positive thinking. Color will vary from light orange to deep orange
• Citrine is a joyful stone with bright energy which brings good fortune and good luck, often called the Success Stone. In addition to manifesting abundance, citrine also brings energies of generosity so that the prosperity and success is shared. It’s used to promote success in business in particular, earning it another nickname–the Merchant’s Stone
• You will receive one double terminated citrine point similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 1-2″ long and 3/8″-1/2″ thick. These are not perfect uniform specimens; these are hand carved and polished so each stone will be different