Tiny Fossilized Miocene Epoch Shark Teeth | 5 pieces
- Additional information
• These are real fossilized Miocene Epoch shark teeth – you will receive five fossils picked at random
• There is a mix of Lemon, Hammerhead, Tiger, Hemipristis and Carcharinus shark teeth in this mix. Some may be dull and some are still very sharp!
• The Miocene Epoch is a geological epoch of the Neogene Period and extends from about 23.03 to 5.332 million years ago. Most of these fossils were found in Maryland and Virginia.
• Teeth sizes will vary in size from 1/8″ – 1/4″ measured at the longest points
• Listing is for 5 randomly selected tiny teeth