Hebrew Cone Seashells | Black and White Cone (Conus ebraus) Shells .5-1″ | 5 pieces
- Additional information
• Conus ebraeus is one of the most widely distributed members of its genus and occurs in shallow water, tropical regions throughout the Indo-West and eastern Pacific, from the Red Sea to the shores of the Americas
• Like all species within the genus Conus, these snails are predatory and venomous. They are capable of stinging humans, therefore live ones should be handled carefully or not at all.
• Conus ebraeus has a shell that is off-white and may be rose-tinted with three or four revolving bands composed of irregular longitudinal dark chocolate or nearly black markings
• You will receive five hebrew cone seashells similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately .5-1″ long measured at the longest points. These are real specimens so variations in size, pattern and color as well as minor imperfections should be expected