Howlite Heart Shaped Carved Stone
- Additional information
• Howlite is a borate mineral found in evaporite deposits. It was discovered near Windsor, Nova Scotia in 1868 by Henry How, a Canadian chemist, geologist, and mineralogist
• Please keep in mind that these stones are natural, and thus will have variations in color, size and pattern.
• These polished carved hearts are great for pendants or displayed as an accent piece
• Approximately 1.5″ x 1.5″ and roughly .25-.5″ thick measured at the longest points
• You will receive one white howlite carved stone heart similar to the reference specimens