Iron Pyrite Fool’s Gold Mineral Carved Stone Skull
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
Already 1 persons shown interest.
- Additional information
• The mineral pyrite, or iron pyrite, is an iron sulfide with the formula FeS2
• This mineral’s metallic luster and pale brass-yellow hue have earned it the nickname fool’s gold because of its superficial resemblance to gold
• These skulls were hand carved from pyrite so variations in pattern and color should be expected. May also have other mineral inclusions as well
• You will receive one pyrite skull similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 2″ long, 1.75″ tall and roughly 1.25″ wide measured at the longest points