King Helmet Seashell 6-7″ Cassis Tuberosa Shell
- Additional information
• King Helmet shells are found primarily in the Western Atlantic Ocean and are a species of very large sea snail. They are traditionally a cream colored shell with orange-brown markings on the exterior of the shell and chocolate brown markings on the lip of the shell
• These large shells make great accent pieces used as home decor and are a great addition to a seashell collection
• These are real specimens so variations in color, pattern and size should be expected. May have minor chips or other battle scars.
• You will receive one king helmet shell similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 6-7″ long measured at the longest points, roughly 4-6″ wide and 4-6″ tall