Labradorite Polished Sphere | Natural Luminescent Green Blue Flash 2.75″ Carved Crystal Ball
Only 1 left in stock
- Additional information
• Labradorite is able to display an iridescent optical effect known as labradorescence. This effect is caused by internal fractures in the mineral that reflect light back and forth, illuminating with different colors.
• These polished carved sphere makes a great accent piece and meditation stone
• Each stone will vary in color, pattern and amount of labradorescent flash
• Approximately 2.75″ in diameter
• You will receive a carved labradorite polished sphere similar to the reference specimen
Labradorite is able to display an iridescent optical effect known as labradorescence, which was coined by Ove Balthasar Bøggild. This effect is occurs because of internal fractures in the mineral that reflect light back and forth, illuminating with different colors. Labradorite is a very popular mineral because of its unique iridescence.
Labradorite, or the Stone of Magic, is a strong metaphysical crystal. Shamans, diviners, and healers regularly use labradorite in their work. It enhances the mental and intuitive abilities of telepathy and clairvoyance. Labradorite also stimulates imagination and helps develop enthusiasm to boost creativity.