Large Red-eared Slider Turtle Shell Specimen 5-7″ | 1 piece
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Red-eared sliders get their name from the small red dash around their ears. The “slider” part of their name comes from their ability to slide off rocks and logs and into the water quickly.
• Red-eared sliders are excellent swimmers and are almost entirely aquatic, but, as they are cold-blooded, they leave the water to sunbathe to regulate their temperature.
• These shells are humanely and sustainably collected and preserved. The breast plate underneath is intact. Keep in mind that slight wear and tear are to be expected since these are natural specimens.
• You will receive a specimen similar to that shown
• Each specimen is approximately 5-7″ long and about 4-5″ wide