Long African Porcupine Quills 11-12″ | 15 pieces
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
• African porcupine quills are used in American Indian crafts, including quill work, which is perhaps the oldest form of embroidery used by Native Americans.
• Quills were folded, twisted, wrapped, plaited and sewn using a wide range of techniques to decorate articles of clothing, bags, knife sheaths, baskets, wooden handles and pipe stems.
• These are natural specimens so variations in size, shape and pattern should be expected; Will Range in size from 11-12″ measured at the longest points
• You will receive fifteen african porcupine quills similar to the reference specimens
• Please keep in mind that the tips are still very sharp and should be handled with care