Real Malachite Crystal Cluster | Green Raw Mineral Specimen 2-3″
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Malachite is a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral. This opaque, green banded mineral crystallizes and forms masses in fractures and spaces deep underground.
• Malachite releases toxic fumes when wet, so humid places like the kitchen or bathroom should be avoided. Care must be exercised when working with these Malachite specimens because they are not sealed and the dust is poisonous in its raw state
• Malachite is said to release inhibitions and develop empathy towards others. It is said to encourage risk-taking and change and break unwanted ties and outworn patterns It is believed to teach how to take responsibility for ones actions, thoughts and feelings.
• Please keep in mind that these stones are natural, and thus will have variations in color, shape and pattern
• You will receive one rough malachite crystal piece per package
• Can range in size from roughly 2-3″ long measured from the longest points