- Additional information
• The common starfish is to be found on rocky and gravelly substrates where it feeds on molluscs and other benthic invertebrates. Seastars, sometimes known as starfish are not really fish at all–they lack both a vertebral column and fins
• Cute little dried starfish specimens are perfect for decorating or crafts. They range from a light cream color to a dark orange-tan.
• Slight variations in color, pattern and size should be expected. These are real fragile dried specimens and should be handled with care
• You will receive 10 tan orange sugar starfish similar to the reference specimens
• Can range in size from approximately 1-2.5″ long measured at the longest points