Mookaite Jasper Heart Shaped Stone Carved from Australian Jasper
- Additional information
• Mookaite Jasper is described as chert, opalite or chalcedony, or a combination of the three and is believed to enhance relaxation, contentment, compassion. Mookite is known for it’s soft sunset yellows and pale pink and rose accents
• Please keep in mind that these stones are natural, and thus will have variations in color, size and pattern.
• These polished carved hearts are great for pendants or displayed as an accent piece
• Approximately 1.5″ x 1.5″ and roughly .25-.5″ thick measured at the longest points
• You will receive one carved mookite jasper flat heart similar to the reference specimens