Natural Real Taxidermy Springbok Antelope Horn 7-10″ | 1 piece
- Additional information
• Springboks are a medium-sized brown and white antelope-gazelle of southwestern Africa. They are known to be extremely fast and can reach speeds of up to 60 mph and can leap a whopping 13 feet in the air
• These horns are often used for making jewelry, in rustic cabin decor, for making knife and cane handles as well as other crafts
• Some of these horns have a tiny patch at the tip of the horn where a tiny hole was drilled to release the pressure and allow removal of the inner bone.
• 1 horn per package similar to the reference specimens. These are natural specimens, so variations in color, shape, and size as well as minor battle scars should be expected
• Can range in size from approximately 7-10″ measured at the longest points