Peacock Copper Mineral Specimen .5-2″ | 5 pieces
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
Already 1 persons shown interest.
- Additional information
• Peacock copper or peacock ore, is Bornite which usually has a brown to copper-red color that tarnishes to various iridescent shades of blue, purple, and green
• Peacock ore gets is vibrant colors come from an iridescent tarnish that forms on bornite upon exposure to air
• These are natural specimens so variations in shape, size and color should be expected
• You will receive five specimens similar to the reference images
• Can range in size from approximately .5-2″ measured from the longest points