Peruvian Iron Pyrite Ball Fool’s Gold Sphere .75-1.25″
- Additional information
• This Peruvian Iron Pyrite Ball is a great unique gift for a mineral collector. Iron pyrite is often known as fool’s gold because of it’s metallic luster and pale brass-yellow hue that gives it a superficial resemblance to gold
• The name pyrite comes from Greek meaning “of fire” or “in fire”. Metaphysically, pyrite is a shielding stone that protects from danger and deflects harm. Pyrite is also known as a stone of luck, attracting wealth and prosperity to the holder.
• This specimen is in the general shape of a ball or sphere, but specimens will not be perfect circular specimens and because of the nature of this item, will vary in shape and size
• Can range in size from roughly .75-1.5″ long in diameter
• You will receive a peruvian iron pyrite ball similar to the reference specimens