Polished Ammonite Fossil Half 2-3″
- Additional information
• Ammonites were Cephalopods and lived about 350 million years ago.
• Ammonites are an extinct group of marine mollusk animals that are more closely related to living coleoids (i.e., octopuses, squid, and cuttlefish) than they are to the Nautilus species
• You will receive one split polished ammonite fossil half similar to the reference specimens
• These are real specimens so variations in shape, color and pattern should be expected. May have minor imperfections
• Approximately 1-3″ measured at the longest points