Polished Labradorite Worry Stone | Flash Luminescent 1.5-2.5″ Palmstone
- Additional information
Polished Labradorite Worry Stone
• You will receive one polished labradorite palmstone similar to the reference specimens
• These are hand carved and polished from real labradorite so variations in color, shape, and amount of flash will vary
• Can range in size from roughly 1.5-2.5″ long and approximately .5″ tall, 1-1.5″ wide measured from the longest points
• These polished labradorite smooth stones are great for pendants or as accent pieces in decor
• Labradorite is able to display an iridescent optical effect known as labradorescence. This effect is caused by internal fractures in the mineral that reflect light back and forth, illuminating with different colors
Polished Labradorite Worry Stone. Worry Stones, palm stones or thumb stones, are smooth polished stones that help meditation and relaxation. Worry stones originate in multiple cultures, including ancient Greece, Tibet, Ireland and various Native American tribes.
Labradorite is able to display an iridescent optical effect known as labradorescence, which was coined by Ove Balthasar Bøggild. This effect is occurs because of internal fractures in the mineral that reflect light back and forth, illuminating with different colors. Labradorite is a very popular mineral because of its unique iridescence.
Labradorite, or the Stone of Magic, is a strong metaphysical crystal. Shamans, diviners, and healers regularly use labradorite in their work. It enhances the mental and intuitive abilities of telepathy and clairvoyance. Labradorite also stimulates imagination and helps develop enthusiasm to boost creativity.
Hold the worry stone between your index finger and thumb and gently move it back and forth during meditation. These specimens are also great to add to a rock collection or used to make dramatic jewerly pieces. These are natural gemstones, so variations in color, size and shape will occur. Please keep in mind that the images are reference specimens and we cannot guarantee a specific specimen.