Polished Malachite Egg | Real Green Crystal 2.75-3″ Rare Mineral Specimen
Only 1 left in stock
- Additional information
• Malachite is a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral. This opaque, green banded mineral crystallizes and forms masses in fractures and spaces deep underground.
• Malachite releases toxic fumes when wet, so humid places like the kitchen or bathroom should be avoided. Care must be exercised when working with these Malachite specimens because the dust is poisonous in its raw state
• Malachite is said to release inhibitions and develop empathy towards others. It is said to encourage risk-taking and change and break unwanted ties and outworn patterns It is believed to teach how to take responsibility for ones actions, thoughts and feelings.
• Please keep in mind that colors may vary by monitor. Images may not be to scale
• You will receive the polished green malachite crystal egg in the reference images
• Roughly 2.75-3″ long and roughly 2″ wide measured from the longest possible points