Polished Purple Brazilian Agate Slices 1-3″ | 4 pieces
- Additional information
• Agate is a translucent variety of microcrystalline quartz that forms by the deposition of silica from groundwater in the cavities of igneous rocks
• Agate is used as a semiprecious stone because of the large range of colors and patterns. These slices have been dyed to reveal unseen intricacies inside the rock
• Variations in color, pattern and size should be expected. Pieces picked randomly in prepackaged complimentary sets
• You will receive four dyed purple agate slices similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 1-3″ long, .5-2″ wide and about 1/8-1/4″ thick measured at the longest points
2-3", 3-4", 4-5"