Real Backwards Hanging Taxidermy Bat | Tiny Kerivoula Picta Painted Bat Preserved Specimen
- Additional information
• The Painted Bat is a species of vesper bat found in China, Indonesia, Nepal and Malaysia in arid woodlands. Vesper bats are often called bent-winged bats because of the group’s ability to fold back their extra-long third finger when the wings are folded causing long, narrow wings
• Kerivoula picta is commonly known as the yellow painted bat because of its stunning yellow to orange coloration broken by patterned patches of black. Their wings appear hand painted, which is where they derive their name. They use the intricate bright and broken coloration as a form of camouflage for protection.
• Please keep in mind that these specimens are dried, preserved and unmounted and should be handled with care. Due to the nature of this specimen, lingering odor may be present as well as minor imperfections. These bat specimens have died of natural causes and are not farmed specifically for selling purposes.
• You will receive one 1 real taxidermy hanging painted kerivoula picta bat similar to the reference specimens
• Can range in size from approximately 3-3.5″ tall, .75-1″ wide and roughly 1″ deep measured from the longest possible points