Real Coyote Claws .5-1″ | 5 pieces
- Additional information
• Coyote claws are often used in making jewelry and ornaments in Native American art
• The coyote is a prominent character in Native American folklore, usually depicted as a trickster who alternates between assuming the form of man and coyote.
• They are real specimens, so variations in size and color, as well as natural wear should be expected
• You will receive five coyote claws similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately .5-1″ in size