Real Golden Baby Scorpion | Dried Mesobuthus martensii Taxidermy Preserved Specimen
- Additional information
• Scorpions are one of the most recognized predatory arthropods. They have eight legs and a pair of grasping pinchers and a narrow often curved forward tail with a venomous stinger at the end.
• Approximately 2-3″ long measured at the longest points. Roughly .75″-1″ wide measured at the widest point
• All preserved life is ethically and legally sourced
• Please keep in mind that these are real scorpions, so variations in size and color will occur.
• These specimens may have a lingering odor and clay buildup that can be removed that is to be expected from real scorpion specimens.
|Dimensions||6-7 × 1.5-2 in|