Real Taxidermy Tiny Bat Skeleton | Kerivoula Picta Hanging Specimen
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Kerivoula picta are micro bats that use sonar to catch insects at night. Higher starting frequencies appear to be better at catching prey close to clutter than lower frequencies.
• They live in Southern and eastern India to southern China and have nuclear family units (a mother, a father, and young)
• You will receive 1 fragile bat skeleton similar to the reference specimens and should be handled with care
• Ethically and legally sourced; taxidermy specimens are not killed for selling purposes
• Approximately 3″ long and about 1.5″ wide and .75″ deep