Real Snake Skeleton | Spread Indo-Chinese Rat Snake Taxidermy Preserved Specimen
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
Already 1 persons shown interest.
- Additional information
• Ptyas korros is a species of snake endemic to Southeast Asia. It ranges in color from brown, gray, orange or silver with hints of black and yellow as well.
• They prefer to be active during the daylight hours. They have very large eyes, which suggests they see well at night too.
• These snake skeletons have been legally and ethically obtained
• You will receive one real snake skeleton similar to the reference specimens. These are real specimens so few missing bones or variations in color or positioning should be expected
• Approximately 9-12″ measured from the tip of the tail to the end of the skull. Roughly 5-7″ wide. Very delicate and should be handled with care
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 3 in|