Small Red-eared Slider Turtle Shell 4-5″
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Red-eared sliders get their name from the small red dash around their ears. The turtles are excellent swimmers and are almost entirely aquatic, but because they are cold-blooded they leave the water to sunbathe in order to regulate their temperature.
• The “slider” part of their name comes from their ability to slide off rocks and logs and into the water quickly.
• These shells are humanely and sustainably collected and preserved. The breast plate underneath is intact. Keep in mind that slight wear and tear should be expected since these are natural specimens
• You will receive a specimen similar to that shown
• Each specimen is approximately 4-6″ long and about 3-5″ wide