Rough Green Turban Shell | Silver Mouth Turquoise Turbo Seashell 2-3″ | 1 piece
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Turbo setosus, common name the rough turban, is a species of sea snail, marine gastropod mollusk in the family Turbinidae that is predominantly green and turquoise in color with brown, white and olive accents. The inside of the shell has a pearl white sheen
• This species lives in Madagascar, the Central and Southwest Pacific and off the shores of Australia. These green turquoise turbo shells make great accent pieces used as home decor and are a great addition to a seashell collection. They also make great homes for hermit crabs
• These are real specimens so variations in color, pattern and size should be expected. May have minor chips or other battle scars.
• You will receive one turquoise silver mouth turbo shell similar to the reference specimens
• Approximately 2-3″ long measured at the longest points, roughly 1.5-2″ wide and 1-1.5″ tall with a 20-25 mm diameter opening at its widest