Rough Hebrew Cone Bulk Seashells | Black & White Cone (Conus ebraus) Shells .5-1″ | 25 pieces
Out of stock
Email me when this item is back in stock!
- Additional information
• Conus ebraeus is one of the most widely distributed members of its genus and occurs in shallow water, tropical regions throughout the Indo-West and eastern Pacific, from the Red Sea to the shores of the Americas
• Like all species within the genus Conus, these snails are predatory and venomous. They are capable of stinging humans, therefore live ones should be handled carefully or not at all.
• Conus ebraeus has a shell that is off-white and may be rose-tinted with three or four revolving bands composed of irregular longitudinal dark chocolate or nearly black markings. These are real specimens so variations in size, pattern and color as well as minor imperfections should be expected
• You will receive twenty five hebrew cone shells similar to the reference specimens
• Can range in size from approximately .5-1″ long measured at the longest points