- Additional information
• Parrotfish are found in relatively shallow tropical and subtropical oceans throughout the world
• Parrotfish are voracious herbivores that spend up to 90% of their day eating algae off of coral reefs with their beak-like teeth
• You will receive a 4-5″ parrotfish measured at the longest points similar to the reference specimens. Real specimen; should be handled with care
• Please keep in mind that these were once living creatures, so variations are to be expected.
• Google eyes have been added for display and a nylon fishing line with a hanging ring has been added for display purposes.
3-4", 4-6", 12-13"