Sunrise Tellin Petal Shells | 2.5 oz
- Additional information
• Tellina radiata, common name sunrise tellin, is a species of bivalve mollusk in the family Tellinidae
• The shells of these bivalves are yellowish-white or pale pink with a smooth and shiny surface. They have a variable pattern of pinkish-brown bands radiating from the top to the edges
• Slight variations in color, pattern and size should be expected.
• You will receive a bag of sunrise tellin shells that is approximately 2.5 oz in weight
• Please be aware that because of the delicate nature of these shells, 10-20% will be chipped/damaged