Taxidermy Red Stripe Moth in Lucite Slide | Erasmia Pulchella Display Specimen
Only 3 left in stock
- Additional information
• The red stripe moth is known by the scientific name Erasmia pulchella and is known for it’s characteristic orange, blue and green pops of color around it’s center
• These paperweights are a perfect way to explore these fascinating specimens from every angle without worrying about harming the specimen.
• Different batches may have a yellow tint; this will not affect the visibility of the specimen. Keep out of sunlight to prevent further yellowing
• You will receive a specimen similar to the reference specimens
• Each specimen is approximately 3″ x 3″ long and roughly .25-.5″ thick